Did I mention I love flowers?
Now we are in 2014 lets look at some fun stuff I can’t help but collect, flowers. Stamps, punches, you name it I have to have it. In fact in a week or so I will be getting the new stamp and punch set of flowers from the Spring mini that goes live on Friday as well as a die for my big shot that is all flowers. I will never have a shortage of flower patterns, that’s for sure. Again, I used a wheel to create my own dsp. It’s easy and you can make it any color you want. What I like about the flower shop set is that you can get just the stamp, or the stamp and punch together and save money.
- Crisp Cantaloupe 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Soft Suede 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Baked Brown Sugar Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Very Vintage
- Stampin’ Around Jumbo Handle
- Flower Shop Wood Bundle
- Really Good Greetings Wood-mount Stamp Set